BULGARIAN SHELF (READY-MADE) COMPANIES – WHAT IS THIS?
We offer for sale a wide range of ready-made, off-the-shelf companies tailored for various types of entrepreneurship and the specific needs of each business.
An off-the-shelf (ready-made) company is an already established entity that has no activity record and no assets. Ready-made companies have met all registration requirements.
This type of enterprise can be sold to a person or group of persons who wish to create a company without going through all the procedures for its establishment. We guarantee that our ready-made companies have no inherited history. They are completely clean and free of debt. We have brand new and ready-to-go companies, but we also provide companies with history. This saves time and makes it possible to conclude contracts and quickly start a business.
WHAT DO I GET BY PURCHASING BULGARIAN READY-MADE COMPANY?
- Our Bulgarian ready-made companies usually have a top-location registered address in Sofia and a flexible company agreement.
- The Bulgarian ready-made company comes with an active EU VAT number, which allows you to participate in intra-community transactions the very next day. This is an invaluable benefit that gives you a head start, as the standard waiting time for VAT registration is approximately 2 weeks.
- Active bank account in a local bank, online banking and obtaining a debit card.
- Our ready-made companies are entirely secure. All our companies have been maintained well in time, and all necessary legal requirements have been fulfilled in a timely manner: the monthly submission of VAT declarations to the NRA, submission of the Annual Financial Statement to the Commercial Register, tax returns, and statistical documents.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF BUYING A READY-MADE COMPANY?
- Choose one of our Packages for Shelf (Ready-Made) Company regarding your needs.
- The new shareholder will have to certify a Power of Attorney with the nearest Bulgarian Embassy/Consulate or a local Notary Public.
- You could change the company name or other company particulars absolutely free of charge.
- We will transfer the shares of the company to the new owner remotely, without the new shareholder having to travel to Bulgaria.
- The transfer of the company takes 5 business days.
DO I NEED TO HAVE A BULGARIAN BANK ACCOUNT FOR MY READY-MADE COMPANY?
Bulgarian banks do not refuse the opening of company accounts to foreigners and do not necessarily require you to have a Bulgarian residence or ID card. That would be discriminatory. Bulgarian banks have standard KYC and requirements that we know well and meet their needs successfully.
Our practice is not to transfer ready-made companies with already-opened bank accounts but to open new accounts, since after the transfer, the bank account remains in the name of the previous owner. In a very short period of time, this leads to the closure of the bank account by the bank. Therefore, we always warn our clients not to trust misleading information.
In any case, it is not mandatory to have an open company account with a local Bulgarian bank. You can bank through some of the bigger digital banks like, Wise, Revolut, Paysera and Icard.